A glance into “Welcome to Holland” by Emily Perl Kingleys, that’s the beginning of my Stay at Home Mom (SAHM) journey 3 years ago.
This Youtube video closely resembling our parenting journey.
My first bump- my son C
A little about us, my name is Rachel. I am a mother of 2 lovely children, my boy C is 5 years old and my girl I is 4 years old. Sound chaotic isn’t it? But I am still alive today and that’s the good news. I love reading, enjoy planning & organised theme based playdates, I believe playdates help in many ways in children development.
My “Son(C) & Daughter(I)”
I am married to my Long distance Boyfriend(now Husband) Dylan. We started our 192miles away relationship.
Oh well, now we are ONE(1mm away).
5 reasons I started this blog:
1. I want to inspire/share with others just like how other Mom bloggers inspire/encourage me through their blogs.
2. I want to document my journey on raising my children.
3. I love connection with people from every walks of life.
4. I want to learn from others who are in similar situation.
5. I have been messaging(WA, Facebook messaging) too much and I start wondering should I put it in writing.
Why “life little puzzle”, I have seen puzzle logo in my “Holland” journey and all along I was trying to fix it but along the journey, I realised I shouldn’t be fixing it instead I should find a puzzle piece that to fit in. So this blog name appeared to me that I’m looking for that little puzzle to fit in to my life journey.
This blog will be about my journey with my both children; tips on how to juggling between both, everyday unpredictable things in parenting, playdates event, going places with kids and everything…
Wherever you are, I would love to connect with you, you can comment here or email me at email@example.com.